2016年4月2日 星期六

My Petite Art Studio :)

Finally, my wish comes true in this spring, 2016.
I rent a very small(actually you can say it's tiny) place to be my first art studio, 
I think is a good start for my new life in 2016. 

I painted wall, chose & moved all furniture by myself, and of course, 
I bought me a drawing table which I want to have one for a very long time. 


It's not Vianne's studio without a cute illustration, right?
So I made a doggy and kitten playing flowers together,
and displayed them on my shop's window, I think they turn out very well!! :)


This personal secret place is for me to create more art works to touch your heart, 
not open to public.
If you would like to visit me or say hi to me, 
please call me first and follow this drawing map.

Life is short, but should be beautiful and happy,
Wish everyone happiness. :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言